Here’s a review of my week…
1. My church had our ugly Christmas sweater party/ gift exchange on Sunday. Let me just say that I’m surrounded by some pretty hilarious people who are really creative. They took the stereotypical ugly Christmas sweater theme to a whole new level. I’m happy to know so many awesome humans. Oh, I almost forgot! I also came home with a pretty red scarf, too.
2. It’s fitting that during this season of Advent I feel like I’m also awaiting the next chapter of my life. I’m (not so patiently) waiting for God to say go! “The best is yet to come,” quote is the only thing getting me by some days. I know God has big plans in His time.
3. I finally got my Zooey Deschanel inspired matching pajama set! I’m stoked to say the least. See my Holiday Gift Guide post for a direct link.
4. A friend from church convinced me to try being a vegetarian for a week (for reasons I might talk about in another post). I can proudly say that, thus far, I haven’t had any meat!
5. I’m finally feeling the Christmas spirit. I even made it snow on my blog!
It’s been a good one.
How’s your week been?