Did anyone else feel uncomfortable watching the Golden Globes last night or was it just me? While there were moments of hilarious punch lines, well-deserved winners, and gorgeous gowns, some moments [acceptance speeches] just made me feel awkward.
Anywho, here’s my take on the best dressed and the best and worst moments of the night.
Lupita Nyong’o and Ralph Lauren went above and beyond, crushing all red-dress-wannabes. This dress, especially on her, is perfect in every way.
Drew Barrymore definitely should have taken a lesson from Olivia Wilde, who looked absolutely stunning is this emerald gown by Gucci.
Zooey Deschanel will forever be one of my favorites and the gown she wore last night is one of the many reason why. She kept up her classy reputation in this incredible Oscar de la Renta.
– Tina Fey and Amy Poehler did another fabulous job hosting the show.
– I loved Amy Adams’ acceptance speech. Especially when she gave a shout out to her daughter at the very end. Precious. Her speech is at 1:50, but the beginning of the video is also worth watching.
– That one time Julia Louis ate a hot dog.
– Tina Fey’s “adult son from a previous relationship, Randy.”
– The fact that New Girl wasn’t even nominated for Best TV Series.
– Jacqueline Bisset’s grueling awkward acceptance speech. Yikes.
What did you think of the Golden Globes?