Have you guys heard of Birchbox? They’re a product-sample subscription service that delivers 4-5 products to your doorstep each month for just $10. Products range from hair, skin, and nail products, to yummy snacks and teas.
Here’s what was in my box this month:
1. 100% Pure French Lavender Hand Buttercream // This stuff is 100% vegan and smells so good. It’s a bit thicker than I like in a lotion, but I think it would be great for dry winter skin.
2. Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Crème // This product also smells really good and made my hair feel soft and clean. I like how light-weight it feels and that it doesn’t make my hair oily.
3. Nail Rock in Sequin // I haven’t tried this yet, but it looks so fun. You paint two coats of polish on your nails then dip them in the sequins. Besides NYE, sequins aren’t really my thing, but I’m looking forward to stepping out of my comfort zone.
4. Paula’s Choice Resist Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum // The serum goes on really light and didn’t leave my face feeling too tight or oily. I didn’t see much change, but it might be a product you have to use for a while to see noticeable results.
5. Ahmad Tea London // I got Apricot Sunrise Black Tea, English Tea No. 1 Black Tea, and Mint Mystique Green Tea. So far I’ve tried the apricot and wasn’t disappointed.
Something else that was in the box that was cool were these little note cards. On the front you see all this cuteness and then on back there are tips for how to be happier, try new things, be more confident, and deal with arguments.
Get your own Birchbox here.
Does anyone else subscribe to Birchbox? If so, what was in your January box?