If Friday had feet I would kiss them because I’m so very happy it has finally arrived!
1. There are several fun things happening here in my little blogging community! I recently started the Simplify Series here on Pondering Reality. This is a personal challenge to myself to simplify a few things in my life, as
well as put my camera to good use!
2. I wrote a little guest post for my Friend Brooke over on her blog Everyday Blessings. You can read the post and learn more about Brooke here! She’s awesome. I’ll also be sharing another guest post I wrote for my first camp counselor gone friend on Monday!
3. One of my favorite local boutiques, Humanité, is hosting a fabulous giveaway! I’m loving these earrings! You can enter for your chance to win by checking them out on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
4. My sister and I are headed to Asheville tonight for a concert! I love spending time with her, going to Asheville, and concerts so I’m pretty excited!
5. Friends, it has surely been a long week for me. I saw this picture on Facebook and I can totally relate! I’m praying I start taking my own advice and that I wouldn’t be in such a hurry for the next phase of life.
Have a wonderful weekend!
What are your weekend plans?