I’ve never really been a hat girl.
I always wanted to be, but never actually was one. I wore a lot of baseball caps in college – that’s mostly because I was always waking up 10 minutes before my classes started (sorry, mom). I also own two fedoras that I pull out if I’m feeling extra saucy.
I’ve seen tons of these adorable fall hats and I think it’s time I give them a real try! This fall, I’m gonna be a hat girl. A stylish one at that.
Below are a few I’ve had on my radar for the last little bit. Some I can afford, some are worth the extra moolah and some are simply wish list material.
1. Tildon Wool Felt Fedora, $38
2. H&M Wool Hat in Burgundy, $24.95
3. Mossimo Supply Co. Floppy Leather Tie Hat, $16.99
4. H&M Wool Hat in Black, $12.95
8. Merona Cloche Hat with Black Sash, $12.99
Do you wear hats? Which ones are your fav?